Slow Cooker Herbed Chicken & Potatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups chopped potatoes about 1 ½ inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- fsalt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine chicken and potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning over the chicken and potatoes. Toss to coat well.
- Transfer to slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve hot.