- 1 normal-size pack OG or Gluten-Free Oreos
- 6 tablespoons (1 stick) Butter (melted)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Milk (cold)
- 12-16 ounces Cool Whip
- 4 ounces Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips
- Crush ALL Oreos into crumbs.
- Mix crushed Oreos and melted butter well in a large bowl until homogeneous.
- Transfer Oreo-Butter mixture into baking dish and spread into an even layer on the bottom.
- Place the baking disk in the freezer (or the fridge if you want to leave and come back to finish later) in order to firm it up slightly.
- Mix the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Stir in the milk, the sugar, and 50-75% of the Cool Whip until homogeneous.
- Spread the Cool Whip and cream cheese mixture over the Oreo crust in the dish.
- Make the instant chocolate pudding, then spread it on top of the Cool Whip and cream cheese mixture.
- Place the dish in the fridge and allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top of the pudding.
- Sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the fridge for 4 hours before serving.