- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ~ 2 cups chicken
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 sticks of butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Grease or spray a 9 x 13 - inch pan.
- Cook and shread chicken
- Mix the soup, broth, and chicken in a large bowl.
- Pour into pan.
- Mix the flour and milk until homogenous with a whisk in a smaller bowl.
- Melt butter
- Pour butter and mix into pan.
- Pour over filling very carefully, making sure to completely cover the mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Best served in a bowl.