Quick Gluten-Free Blender Bread
- White Rice
- Oil (any is fine, just changes the taste)
- Soak the rice for at least 20-30 minutes
- Drain the rice
- Pre-heat oven to 365°F (185°C)
- Add everything to a blender or food processor
- Blend until 105°F (40.5°C) at max speed, or for at most a minute.
- Pour into loaf pan
- Spray a small amount of water on top
- Let sit until level with the top of the loaf pan.
- Place a small pan of water into the oven, below where the loafs of bread will go.
- Place loaf pans with dough in them in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pans almost immediately.