- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Saltine crackers
- 1 bag candy melts
- Line 1 sheet pan with foil and lay out saltine crackers in even layer.
- Combine butter and sugar over medium heat until it starts to bubble, then stir while on heat for 5 minutes.
- Immediately pour mixture on crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Melt candy melts in microwave.
- Take out of oven and spread candy melts over crackers.
- Put in freezer until set.
- Once set, take out of freezer, peel off of foil and crack with your hands.
- Place into container and enjoy.